COMING SUMMER 2020
From American Canning Machines (ACM), the Filler/Seamer is an automated, counter-pressure canning system designed to take empty beverage cans and ﬁll them with carbonated or still product before sealing them with a can end.
Counter-pressure filling allows for more complete control of beverage delivery than open atmosphere systems and allows for a broader range of beverage packaging.
Unique to the ACM filler/seamer, ends are applied via a unique star wheel mechanism. This results in fewer missed lids, reduced waste and limited downtime. Additionally, the star wheel incorporates underlid CO2 and a bubble breaker to effectively reduce dissolved oxygen pickup.
The seaming unit is powered by a compact servo motor for high power and speed in a small package. The seamer can also be removed entirely so that required maintenance can be conveniently performed on a bench top.
Changing between can heights is easily accomplished in minutes by simply loosening and re-tightening eight bolts.
- Counter-pressure filling
- Rotary-style lid applicator
- Active seam load monitoring
- Included temperature / pressure monitoring
- Automatic CIP cycle
- Included post-fill rinse/air
- Integrated tank pressure control
- Citronix CIJ date code printer
- Expanded spare parts kit
- Easy CIP kit
- Advanced seam inspection kit
- Can diameter change kit (if packaging more than one can body-diameter)
- LN2 doser (for still product)
The Complete Canning Suite