The AT-1 Filler/Seamer is one of the most compact, fully-automated canning systems on the market.
Designed for small batch canning of carbonated beverages, the single-head, atmospheric filler runs any standard 211 body-diameter can (from 8oz to 19.2oz) at 6-12 cans per minute with superior packaging quality and minimal dissolved oxygen pickup.
The machine's simple one-page user interface gives operators easy access to everything needed while the optional rotary in-feed/accumulation table allows plenty of queue to avoid pauses in fills.
As demand increases, expand to larger infeed accumulation and automated can rinsing with the new AT-1 Expansion Bridge. The Expansion Bridge is the natural, modular next step in your packaging operation as it seamlessly integrates your AT-1 with the RT-212 and PTA Handle Applicator so you can grow your canning line efficiently.
- Pre-purge and underlid gassing for minimal dissolved oxygen pickup
- Rotary-inspired lid application
- Servo-driven seamer for high power in a compact system
- Integrated spray nozzle to rinse excess product off filled/seamed cans
- Quick clamp height adjustment to run any standard diameter fill volume
- Long-life, high precision tooling
- Portable, fully-enclosed body
- Integrated drain pan and wash down rating
- Base Model: $25,000 USD
- Shipping/Handling (US Freight): $300
- Crating (International Air): $500
- Base Model with AT-1 Expansion Bridge and RT-212: $46,000 USD
- Rotary Infeed/Accumulation Table: $2,500
- Spare Parts Kit: $800
- Easy CIP Kit: $500
Includes Keg Adapter
- Mobile Cart: $400
- Keg Adapter: $200
- American Canning is committed to short lead times for all machines. Based on demand and number of machines per order, lead time may be as quick as 1-2 weeks or up to 6-8 weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics.