American Canning Machines’ single-head filler/seamer is the most compact, fully-automated canning system on the market.
Designed for small batch canning of carbonated beverages, the single-head, atmospheric filler runs any standard 211 body-diameter can (from 8oz to 19.2oz) at 6-12 cans per minute with superior packaging quality and minimal dissolved oxygen pickup.
The machine's simple one-page user interface gives operators easy access to everything needed while the optional rotary in-feed/accumulation table allows plenty of queue to avoid pauses in fills.
- Pre-purge and underlid gassing for minimal dissolved oxygen pickup
- Rotary-inspired lid application
- Servo-driven seamer for high power in a compact system
- Integrated spray nozzle to rinse excess product off filled/seamed cans
- Quick clamp height adjustment to run any standard diameter fill volume
- Long-life, high precision tooling
- Portable, fully-enclosed body
- Integrated drain pan and wash down rating
- Rotary In-feed/Accumulation Table: $1,980
- Spare Parts Kit: $800
- Easy CIP Kit: $500
Includes Keg Adapter
- Mobile Cart: $400
- Keg Adapter: $150
- Approx. 8 weeks from order confirmation + shipping from Austin, TX, USA