Due to overwhelming demand, information for many products is changing rapidly. We have developed this resource center to provide a quick glance at our operations and will be updating all sections as information becomes available.
Below are updates as of 5/20/2020.
- We are continuing to ship supplies and manufacture shrink-sleeve cans within all CDC, federal, state and local guidelines.
- Sales and support staff are working remotely so please be patient with response times and primarily rely on e-mail correspondence.
- Office hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm central, Monday - Friday
- Parcel: Up to 3 business days
- Freight: 3-5 business days
Tracking Your Order
Order Status Inquiries
Order confirmation means that inventory on your order is secured and will be shipped. Tracking information will automatically be sent when the order leaves our dock. To help reduce the number of e-mails to our service team, please limit status inquiries to cancellations or orders falling outside of the above lead times.
Can Terminology & Product Compatibility
Standard = 211 body-diameter / 202 end-diameter; standard PakTech and case trays
- Fill volumes: 12oz, 16oz, 19.2oz, 375ml
- Please check your seamer settings prior to purchasing 202 ends; SuperEnds and Small Opening Ends are NOT interchangeable with B64/LOEs
Sleek = 204.5 body-diameter / 202 end-diameter; sleek PakTech and case trays
- Fill volumes: 8oz, 12oz
Slim = 202 body-diameter / 200 end-diameter; slim PakTech and case trays
- Fill volumes: 187ml, 250ml
'Growler-sized' = 307 body-diameter / 300 end-diameter; 3Pak PakTech, no compatible case trays
- Fill volumes: 25.4oz, 32oz
Cans, ends, carriers and case trays are all sold separately.
- 32oz Crowler Brite cans are currently sold out and new shrink-sleeve orders are on hold until July
- No waitlists, pre-orders or back-orders are available.
- Inquiries for Crowler cans can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25.4oz Brite cans are in-stock; lead time is 3-5 business days
- Order maximum of three 120 pack shippers per customer, per week
- 300 end-diameter lids are available
- Order maximum of one sleeve per order to match can restrictions
- 3Pak can carriers are in-stock with additional supply arriving every few weeks
- 16oz cans are in-stock; maximum 4 pallets per order (21,784 cans)
- 12oz cans are in-stock; limit 4 half-pallets per order (28,008 cans)
Effective March 26, UPS suspended UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments. Commitment times for UPS Next Day Air AM® and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® services will be extended to end-of-day. If the location is closed, UPS will hold your shipment and attempt to complete the delivery at a later date indicated to UPS that it will re-open within 9 days, however, if the location is closed UPS will return the package to the sender. Please visit UPS.com for complete updates. American Canning is not responsible for returned shipments; customers will be responsible for replacement shipping charges.
We are seeing long transit times with some LTL carriers. Accurate contact information and delivery hours are required to ensure timely deliveries. Guaranteed service options have been suspended until further notice. American Canning is requesting "Call Before Delivery" for all freight orders to help ensure delivery.
If a pallet/product arrives damaged, please DO NOT reject the shipment. With limited supply across many products, we cannot guarantee immediate replacements nor offer a refund until an official claim has been processed. Damage of up to two percent should be anticipated in transit due to the sensitive nature of cans. Damage in excess of two percent should be documented with photos at the time of receiving and noted on the BOL, as well as communicated to the carrier driver and American Canning as soon as possible. The best course of action is to accept the can pallet, note total damage, communicate with our sales support team and we will work to offer a credit/replacement (pending supply availability) for the damaged cans.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
As always, if you can't find an answer please reach our to our customer service team. We are responding to e-mails as quickly as possible; please be patient and allow at least one business day to receive an answer.