Regular price $0.24
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Availability is limited to current inventory.
Brite cans are the essential component of any canned-beverage packaging solution. They are lightweight, portable, chill quickly, reduce the risk of breakage and offer 360-degree branding opportunities. They are also 100% and infinitely recyclable. What's not to love?
Our slim 202 body-diameter, 187ml brite cans are manufactured in North America and are compatible with 200 end-diameter lids. Pallets are split and shipped at half-height for LTL shipping efficiency; 11 layers high (6,446 cans/pallet). Minimum order quantity is one half-height pallet.
- Manufacturer: Ball
- Material: Aluminum
- Lining: BPANI
- Fill Volume: 187ml/6.3oz
- Body Diameter: 202
- End Diameter: 200
- Body Outside Diameter: 2.080" +/- 0.008"
- Flange Width: 0.082” +/- 0.008”
- Flanged Can Height: 4.047” +/- 0.015”
- Neck Plug Diameter: 1.969” +/- 0.007”
- Freeboard: 0.480 +/- 0.020
- Flange Angle: 12° MAX
All beverage types should be tested for corrosion compatibility with aluminum cans prior to purchase. Click here for more information on corrosion testing.
Current Lead Time
- Less-than-truckload: 3-5 business days
- Full truckload: please contact for current lead time
- Pallet: 6,446 cans; 56" x 44" x 51", 173lb
- Cubic capacity: 4 pallet spaces of cans + 1 supply pallet
- Orders exceeding cubic capacity are subject to rate adjustments and/or split shipments.
- Full-height pallet: 13,478 cans; 56" x 44" x 99", 281lb
- 25 pallets per truck
If a pallet/product arrives damaged, please DO NOT reject the shipment. With limited supply across many products, we cannot guarantee immediate replacements nor offer a refund until an official claim has been processed. Damage of up to two percent should be anticipated in transit due to the sensitive nature of cans. Damage in excess of two percent should be documented with photos at the time of receiving and noted on the BOL, as well as communicated to the carrier driver and American Canning as soon as possible. The best course of action is to accept the can pallet, note total damage, communicate with our sales support team and we will work to offer a credit/replacement (pending supply availability) for the damaged cans.