25.4oz cans are an aluminum alternative to traditional glass Growlers and the slightly smaller version of 32oz 'Growler-sized' cans. They are easily filled on site and sealed with a bar-top seamer, allowing your customers to enjoy your brand from home or on an epic adventure. We can all say cheers to that!
Our 25.4oz, 307 body-diameter cans are manufactured in North America and are compatible with 300 end-diameter lids. Pallets are split and shipped at half-height for low minimum order quantity convenience; 6 layers high (1,400 cans/half-pallet). Minimum order quantity is one half-pallet.
- Manufacturer: Ball
- Material: Aluminum
- Lining: BPANI
- Fill Volume: 25.4oz/750ml
- Body Diameter: 307
- End Diameter: 300
- Body Outside Diameter: 3.290" +/- 0.008"
- Flange Width: 0.100” +/- 0.010”
- Flanged Can Height: 6.190” +/- 0.015”
- Neck Plug Diameter: 2.862” +/- 0.007”
- Freeboard: 0.510 +/- 0.020
- Flange Angle: 12° MAX
All beverage types should be tested for corrosion compatibility with aluminum cans prior to purchase. Click here for more information on corrosion testing.
- Less-than-truckload: 3-5 business days
- Full truckload: please contact for current lead time
- Half pallet: 1,440 cans; 56" x 44" x 43"; 166lb
- Full pallet: 2,880 cans; 56" x 44" x 80", 250lb
- Cubic capacity: 4 pallet spaces of cans + 1 supply pallet
- Orders exceeding cubic capacity are subject to rate adjustments and/or split shipments.
- Full-height pallet: 2,880 cans; 56" x 44" x 80", 250lb
- 25 pallets per truck
If a pallet/product arrives damaged, please DO NOT reject the shipment. With limited supply across many products, we cannot guarantee immediate replacements nor offer a refund until an official claim has been processed. Damage of up to two percent should be anticipated in transit due to the sensitive nature of cans. Damage in excess of two percent should be documented with photos at the time of receiving and noted on the BOL, as well as communicated to the carrier driver and American Canning as soon as possible. The best course of action is to accept the can pallet, note total damage, communicate with our sales support team and we will work to offer a credit/replacement (pending supply availability) for the damaged cans.