Regular price $0.15
Maximum web quantity is 6 pallets (25,674 cans). For larger volume inquiries, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brite cans are the essential component of any canned-beverage packaging solution. They are lightweight, portable, chill quickly, reduce the risk of breakage and offer 360-degree branding opportunities. They are also 100% and infinitely recyclable. What's not to love?
Our standard 211 body-diameter, 12oz brite cans are manufactured in North America and are compatible with 202 end-diameter lids. These half-pallets are stacked 11 layers high (4,279 cans/pallet). Minimum order quantity is one pallet.
- Manufacturer: Ball
- Material: Aluminum
- Lining: Epoxy
- Fill Volume: 12oz/355ml
- Body Diameter: 211
- End Diameter: 202
- Finished Can Height: 4.812” +/- 0.015”
- Flange Width: 0.082” +/- 0.010”
- Flange Angle: 20 deg MAX
- Neck Plug Diameter: 2.063” +/- 0.007”
- Freeboard .470 +/- .020
- Dome Reversal Pressure: 90 PSI
All beverage types should be tested for corrosion compatibility with aluminum cans prior to purchase. Click here for more information on corrosion testing. Click here to download can specifications.
Current Lead Time
- Less-than-truckload: 3-5 business days
- Full truckload: 3 weeks (contact to confirm availability)
- Full pallet: 3,890 cans; 56" x 44" x 59", 175lb
- Cubic capacity: 4 pallet spaces of cans + 1 supply pallet
- Orders exceeding cubic capacity are subject to rate adjustments and/or split shipments.
- Full-height pallet: 7,780 cans; 56" x 44" x 102"; 242lb
- Capacity: 25 pallets