Warehouse Associate (9-5) Apply Now
Who is American Canning?
American Canning is a team of energetic individuals with a shared passion for the craft beverage industry. We are a fast-growing company based in Austin, Texas that takes pride being a premium quality supplier of can packaging solutions to beverage manufacturers worldwide. We are a team-first, but customer-centric organization that focuses on creating innovative solutions for the businesses we serve. We celebrate curiosity, insist on collaboration, and always look ahead to imagine what our world could be. We are proud of the work we do and insist on having a lot of fun doing it!
You will be part of a small team that receives and manages our inventory, assists in maintaining an organized facility, picks and packs both parcel and freight orders, and helps ensure orders are shipped out in a timely manner.
What will you do?
· Pick and pack orders for parcel, and prep pallets for freight pick-ups.
· Load and off-load incoming and outgoing freight.
· Assist in conducting accurate product inventory counts.
· Safely operate forklifts, pallet jacks, or other machinery to complete tasks, such as loading, unloading, sorting, stacking, and staging.
What do we expect?
· A strong and professional work ethic.
· Positive, team-oriented attitude.
· Acute attention to detail and quality.
· Excellent communication with your team, supervisor, and other departments.
· Punctual attendance and reliability.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 1-3 years prior warehouse experience.
· Previous or current forklift certification.
· A strong understanding and experience in managing warehouse product inventory.
What is required?
· Timeliness and personal accountability.
· Ability to lift 30 to 60 lbs. regularly throughout the day.
· Prolonged periods of standing and physical labor.
· General understanding of standard warehouse safety and etiquette protocols.
· Willingness to work up to 50 hours per week at times (overtime pay included).