Production Inventory Specialist Apply Now
American Canning is a team of energetic individuals with a shared passion for the craft beverage industry. We are a fast-growing company based in Austin, Texas serving small, craft producers around the world by providing our customers with the cans, canning supplies, and equipment they need through an unparalleled customer experience.
With an increased demand for canned beverages in our market, we are seeking a highly organized individual to assist with maintaining production inventory for our can sleeving team. This position will work closely with our Production Coordinator to ensure sleeved can orders are completed t the highest quality standards.
About the position:
- Track material orders to help maintain accurate production schedule
- Manage materials receipt, inventory, and production waste in our ERP system
- Validate incoming production materials, verify specifications and quality standards
- Report any inventory issues as the first responder in the inventory problem solving process
- Communicate effectively and regularly with co-workers both in person and using digital communication tools (instant messaging app, email, etc.)
- Ensure excess inventory is tracked and removed from inventory regularly
- Experience and efficiency in production environment
- Experience with inventory management, general warehouse etiquette and functions
- Proficiency with the following applications (or similar): MS suite and MS Teams, project management tools, NetSuite, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and/or an understanding of basic graphic design is a big plus
- Superior problem-solving acumen and attention to fine detail
- Must have working smartphone for internal communications
- Must have willingness and flexibility for temporary schedule changes periodically, as needed
- Above all, you are a collaborator, an effective communicator, and are ready to join a team that is trying to keep Austin weird!
- Must be able to frequently lift 30 to 60 lbs. regularly throughout the day (this can be hard work, so please consider!)
- Prolonged periods of standing, and frequent bending
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a fast-paced, goal-oriented team, we hope you’ll consider applying.2021-02-28|||Austin, TX|||Operations | Production||||||cqlpOmh_0gUB6lnp|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false