Office Manager - American Canning Apply Now
We are seeking a rockstar Office Manager to transition responsibilities from multiple team members and build this new position from the ground up.
What is the job?
The Office Manager will coordinate office processes and procedures – in short, we are looking for an organized, flexible people person who is not afraid of wearing many hats. This position will:
- Be the point person for office vendor, maintenance, and service provider management
- Streamline and manage the process for office supply ordering and inventory
- Manage meeting rooms, maintain Outlook calendars, and provide scheduling support
- Support current COVID-19 procedures – weekly testing coordination, maintaining PPE supplies, etc.
- Welcome visitors and answer door for lunch & package deliveries
- Assist with errands such as checking mail and dropping off packages, as needed
- Manage and receive Friday lunch orders, and assist with any group orders during the week
- Maintain breakroom/kitchen cleanliness through the day and coordinate fridge cleanouts, as needed
- Support department heads with new employee onboarding – cubicle setup, welcome cards, etc.
- Manage team member celebrations (birthdays, company anniversaries, etc.)
- Assist with company wide projects & events (company meetings, fundraising, parties, travel, etc.)
What are the requirements?
- Proven knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Superior listening and communication (verbal & written) abilities
- Must be experienced and comfortable with computers and technology – systems setup, project management software, communication tools, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Outlook (& calendar), Word, Teams, and beyond
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and planning skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to thoughtfully reprioritize, as needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working on a team – it really is the most important thing!
- Be a problem solver who enjoys coming up with creative solutions
- Have a passion for craft beverages
- Have experience working in a small business or start-up environment
- Be ready to join a team that is trying to keep Austin weird!
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a fast-paced, goal-oriented team, we hope you’ll consider applying.2021-03-31|||Austin, TX|||Administration | Entry Level||||||iZuO.vLWH8V6eGRP|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false