Mobile Canning Technician Apply Now
Who is American Canning?
American Canning is a team of energetic individuals with a shared passion for the craft beverage industry. We are a high growth startup based in Austin, Texas serving small, craft beverage producers around the world by providing our customers with the cans, canning supplies, and equipment through an unparalleled customer experience. We are proud of the work that we do and have a lot of fun doing it!
We are seeking an energetic self-starter to join our Mobile Canning team. The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem-solver with an eye for detail who will enjoy working in a variety of craft beverage facilities throughout Central Texas.
What is the job?
- Travel to production facilities throughout Central Texas to can beverages. Each will be a different schedule and early mornings/long days will be a given.
What will you do?
- Setup, run, tear down and maintain mobile canning lines.
- Build and maintain customer relationships by creating positive, productive packaging experiences.
- Ongoing, proactive equipment maintenance to ensure ideal canning conditions throughout the work week.
What do we expect?
- Collaborate with fellow team members to problem-solve and troubleshoot when product or mechanical issues arise.
- Take notes and communicate performance issues related to packaging, production facilities and equipment so corrective measures can be taken as needed.
- Eagerness to help and serve others.
What is required?
- Must work well in a team setting and have excellent listening and communication skills.
- Familiarity with tools, machinery, and safety practices in a production environment.
- Extreme flexibility in availability Mon-Fri is a must as things can change at a moment’s notice with production/packaging plans. Being able to multitask and pivot into other tasks on short notice is critical.
- Ability to work evenings and periodically travel overnight; occasional but rare weekend work is expected.
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects safely and repeatedly (~50lbs).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record with a willingness and ability to operate large box trucks to transport supplies and equipment safely.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a fast-paced, goal-oriented team, we hope you will consider applying.2021-06-18|||Austin, TX|||Mobile Canning||||||.5LkdZrC-sDW6vRV|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false