Inventory Control Specialist Apply Now
American Canning is a team of energetic individuals with a shared passion for the craft beverage industry. We are a small, family run business based in Austin, Texas serving small, craft producers around the world by providing our customers with the cans, canning supplies, and equipment they need through an unparalleled customer experience.
We are a fast-growing company and highly dependent on a small number of key global suppliers. With an increases demand for canned beverages, we are seeking a highly organized individual to assist with maintaining our physical inventory.
About the position:
- Lead the receiving function for the inventory warehouse.
- Lead the organized storage of raw material items.
- Work with production and purchasing departments to prevent material stockouts.
- Assist with stocking production lines for daily production.
- Report any inventory issues as the first responder in the inventory problem solving process.
- Investigate part availability in the ERP system to help with production planning (NetSuite experience a plus)
- Takes responsibility for the overall organization and cleanliness of the raw material storage areas.
- Willing to get into the weeds and get your hands dirty managing the physical inventory in our ERP system for the assembly and manufacturing group.
- Experience implementing and maintaining organization in an everchanging environment.
- Strong attention to detail, especially concerning quantities and physical attributes.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Must have impeccable communication skills and thrive in a team environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Above all, you are a collaborator, an effective communicator, and are ready to join a team that is trying to keep Austin weird.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a growing, goal-oriented team, we hope you will consider applying – please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for this position.
Salary to be discussed based on your requirements and experience. Benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, paid vacation and matching 401(k).2021-02-28|||Austin, TX|||Machines | Assembly||||||3zi68j3x-b9FUVFY|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false