Assembly Technician Apply Now
American Canning Machines is seeking an Assembly Technician to help build and improve our canning machines alongside the rest of our technical team. The culture and spirit of ACM is to constantly look for ways to improve the company, from our machines and production processes, to our culture and facilities.
Job Duties Include:
- Receiving and inspecting incoming parts.
- Post processing parts, including drilling, polishing, grinding, and cleaning.
- Assembly of components and sub-assemblies into finished machines.
- Final tuning and testing of machines.
- Crating and packaging for shipping.
It sounds cool, do I have what it takes?
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter that is able to problem solve and effortlessly communicate with both the engineering and assembly team members. This position will center around manufacturing and assembling components of automated machinery. This entails long stints of time standing, bending, repetitive motion tasks, drilling, driving screws, soldering, and hammering.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be highly organized.
- Work well in a team setting. It really is the most important thing!
- Superior listening and communication abilities.
- Must be able to identify tasks and projects and complete them independently, with minimal supervision.
- Experience with light duty assembly, hand drills, impact drivers etc.
- Experience with electrical assembly, wire striping, soldering etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate an eagerness to develop new skill sets.
- Have an affinity for teaching and training others.
- Have a passion for craft beverages.
- Have experience working in a small businesses environment.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to join a fast-paced, goal-oriented team, we hope you’ll consider applying.2021-05-31|||Austin, TX|||Machines | Assembly||||||f4oKNtcpKvGzGQQR|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false